- The Blue Line Imperative: What Managing for Value Really Means;
- The Blue Line Imperative: What Managing for Value Really Means - IEDP;
- Join our email club....
- Blue Line Imperative.
- God Put A Smile Upon Your Face!
- The Blue Line Imperative (eBook, PDF) von Kevin Kaiser; S. David Young - Portofrei bei tidentdicmo.ga.
Permissions Request permission to reuse content from this site. Undetected location. NO YES.
The Blue Line Imperative : Kevin Kaiser :
Selected type: Hardcover. Added to Your Shopping Cart. Evaluation Copy Request an Evaluation Copy. View on Wiley Online Library. All-New X-Men Vol. Batman '66 Meets the Man From U. Taylor Atkins. Can I Let You Go? Chew Vol. Cranky Uncle vs. Don't You Love Your Daddy? John F.
Kris Jenner Turner, PhD. Red Families v. The E-mail message field is required. Please enter the message. Please verify that you are not a robot. Would you also like to submit a review for this item?
You already recently rated this item. Your rating has been recorded.
- P. B. Shelley: Complete Works of Poetry & Prose, Vol 4 (Annotated).
- Bushcraft: The Ultimate Guide to Survival in the Wilderness?
- Infectious Betrayal;
- Introductory C, Second Edition: Pointers, Functions, and Files: Pointers, Functions and Files.
- Einsteins Third Mistake.
- Train Me (bdsm erotic romance) (Training Sarah Book 2);
- Official Rules of Chess.
Write a review Rate this item: 1 2 3 4 5. Preview this item Preview this item. Do you wonder why your value initiatives aren't providing the payoff you'd hoped for?
The Blue Line Imperative: What Managing for Value Really Means
Could it be because you've been thinking about value all wrong? According to the authors of this groundbreaking guide, there's a very good chance that you have. Using examples from leading companies worldwide, they explain why every decision a company makes either creates value or detracts from it, and why, if they hope to survive and thrive in today's increasingly competitive global marketplace, company leaders must make value-creation the centrepiece of every business decision.
Authors Kaiser and Young have dubbed this approach "Blue-Line Management," BLM , and in this entertaining, highly accessible book, they delineate BLM principles and practices and show you how to implement them in your company.
Explains why the failure to properly define and assess value often makes it difficult for the people who manage businesses to effect long-term success Offers guidelines for making the satisfaction of customer needs and wants--i. Find a copy online Links to this item Inhaltsverzeichnis.
Allow this favorite library to be seen by others Keep this favorite library private. Find a copy in the library Finding libraries that hold this item Reviews User-contributed reviews Add a review and share your thoughts with other readers.
- Navigation Bar?
- Communication Matters.
- The Art of Profitability.
- Shop by category.
- Coveted Seed 11: Doug Runs?
- Reward Yourself.
- The Blue Line Imperative: What Managing for Value Really Means by Kevin Kaiser.